About Constellation: Constellation is a network of top growth and product experts helping companies solve their most pressing growth challenges. We build and manage teams of top specialists to efficiently and effectively help companies stand up growth processes and scale revenues and users. We’ve also built a range of technologies and tools to empower our experts to succeed and do their best work.
Our clients are rapidly scaling companies where our experts act as an extension of their in-house team, sharing everything learned from years of experience. Our experts hail from companies such as Lyft, Uber, Trip Advisor, Vistaprint, and Coursera, and have been educated at institutions such as Harvard, Columbia, Stanford, YCombinator, UCLA and more.
We are looking for a data-driven Engagement Manager to add to our expanding team here in our New York office. The ideal candidate will play a major role in a growth-related projects with one of our many exciting partners. As a member of the team you will be responsible for everything from designing an analytics infrastructure to strategizing and executing on the best way to grow and retain a product’s audience. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
We are built by a team of experienced entrepreneurs and operators.
Why Constellation is right for you: You’ll have the opportunity to work side by side best in class marketers, product managers, and even founders of some of today’s most exciting companies. You love learning about different companies, industries, and the most up to date technologies and maybe you aren’t ready to dive into just one. You’re excited to learn about different technologies, and you’re thrilled at seeing the impact of your work, and watching numbers move up and to the right. At your core, what excites you most is learning, and rolling up your sleeves to make a positive impact on driving the growth of a business and playing your part on the team that does that.
- Have the opportunity to be on the ground floor of a rapidly growing technology company
- Join a strong team culture with a focus on learning, on-the-job training and team spirit
- Team lunch & learns
- Monthly get-downs
About the role:
The Engagement Manager serves as the primary point person with our clients - high growth venture backed companies and fortune 500 brands - leading every phase of the post-sale relationship. You will be responsible for maximizing client value, helping to develop and implement strategies resulting in sizable incremental revenue for clients. This is a key role in our company and involves strategic thinking, problem solving, leadership and relationship building and management.
The Engagement Manager will be responsible for managing projects from end-to-end to ensure their successful completion. This includes managing budgets and project scopes, and managing a team of experts to ensure high quality of work, timeliness and client satisfaction. You will also be managing the strategic direction of projects to ensure that we hit key client goals.
In this role, you will drive the online marketing strategy for our partners while liaising heavily with our experts to ensure successful execution. As the first person in this critical role, you’ll be challenged to scale our processes, technology and help create what the future of work will look like.
The ideal candidate is highly hands-on and has experience aggressively driving unprecedented growth in traffic and conversions. Applicants should have a passion for all digital marketing touch points.
Here are some of the things you’ll get to do:
Lead customer engagement, ensuring overall client happiness and renewals. You will increase the services and the value we provide our customers, generate referrals from current happy clients, socialize with customers on regular basis and educate customers on additional opportunities to drive business results
Scope projects across growth, product, and data and analytics
Manage 5-6 figure budgets
Monitor engagement KPIs, analyze underlying trends, and regularly discuss with senior leadership
Manage top growth experts from around the world. Provide clear direction, assignment of tasks and due dates to ensure overall project success
Build new processes and products from the ground up
Your Experience demonstrates:
- 4+ years of experience in a high performance environment, including experience in digital marketing, consulting, investment banking, at a digital agency, or other client facing roles
- Have managed a team, for at least one year
- Proven track record of owning projects and driving business results
- Ability to translate data into actionable insights, comfort with Excel
- Extreme attention to details and brand consistency
- Have created and managed project plans and budgets, and have managed a project end to end
- Scrappy enough to get things done brilliantly and beautifully despite limited resources
- Strong work ethic and willingness to work hard
- Strong communications and relationship building abilities to lead communication with client senior management team on a regular basis
- Ability to work independently, as part of a team, and across teams
- You have an understanding of digital marketing and digital marketing technologies
- Able to multi-task and master of process to manage the work
You’re a good fit if you are:
- A strategic thinker and problem solver.
- A natural leader and clear, direct communicator.
- Highly data-driven, with a clear understanding of data, analytics, metrics and statistics
- Have a willingness and love of learning
- Have a strong sense of ownership--comfortable driving something from completion from end-to-end; self-awareness and ability to communicate verbally and in written form
- Are gritty, resourceful, able to roll up your sleeves – motivated and scrappy
- High attention to detail
- Performance and results-oriented, as well as curious, creative and in pursuit of growth
- Interested in startups (experience in start-ups is a plus)